Toybox Sponsor Forms
Taking part in an event or holding your own challenge? Download a Toybox Sponsor Form and get fundraising!
Online fundraising and top tips
The world of digital communications provides you with a mountain of opportunity to shout it from the rooftops that you're doing something special for the street children! Check out our iDo fundraising guide, which has a section on how to set up a network of online connections as well as our fundraising top tips.
Gift aid it!
Gift Aid is a great way of increasing your donation by up to a third at no extra cost to you! There are a few things to be aware of if you are doing lots of different types of fundraising. Here are a few things that may help you:
- We can only claim gift aid if the donor is a UK taxpayer.
- To claim gift aid on any donation, we need the full name, address and postcode of the donor. This is very important to look out for on sponsor forms - make sure you've got full details!
- If you (or your donor) has received a ticket or a product in exchange for the donation, we cannot claim gift aid.
Please make sure you ask your supporters/sponsors about gift aid - it means we can claim an extra 25% on any donation where gift aid is applicable - that's 25p in every £1! Definitely worth the effort. If you need more information about Gift Aid, please call the Toybox office, we will be happy to talk you through it!
What to do with the money you've raised
You can send in the money you have raised in three ways:
- In the post - simply put your cheque(s) payable to 'The Toybox Charity' in the post to - Toybox, PO Box 5967, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6WD.
- Online - you can make a donation online, remember to select the fundraising option to let us know what you've been up to!
- By Phone - call our friendly Supporter Relations team on 0845 466 0010 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) and make a donation over the phone.
Tell us about your fundraising
We would love to know how you get on with any fundraising activities, so please keep us up to date with your plans and events! Simply fill in the details of your event and upload a photo using this form, or you can send on your photos and stories to Jennifer - we love to see our fundraisers in action! You never know, you may be our next Fundraiser of the Month!