If you have ever thought about helping the street children but feel unable to commit to our Child Ambassador or Best Friend schemes, or you are a little nervous about running a marathon and perhaps unsure that your baking skills are up to a cake sale, don't worry we have great news for you! There are so many exciting and different ways that you can give to help change the world for street children.
- Perhaps you already sell items on eBay. Did you can know that you can now donate a percentage of your profits to Toybox? Find out more at eBay for charity.
- Maybe you or someone you know has a scrap car or old vehicle that you would like to dispose of in an environmentally and friendly manner. Did you know that with Giveacar you can do just that!
- Do you receive a regular salary and would like to consider a 'give as you earn' scheme? Regularly donating a fixed sum of money from your salary is a really simple way to give. It's also the most tax effective, because donations are deducted before you pay tax. Your regular gift will help us plan ahead and allocate our funds in the most cost-effective and sustainable way. Speak to your employer or take a look a Payroll Giving for further information.
- With technology changing all the time you may have recently changed your mobile phone. You can now recycle your old mobile to help the street children! Recycle 4 Charity will also take old toner cartridges too.
- Have you got a special birthday or anniversary coming up or perhaps even a wedding celebration? Why not mark the occasion by asking for donations to help the street children instead if gifts? Supporters find it a really rewarding way to celebrate with family and friends as well as making a real difference to the lives of street children in Latin America. You can easily set up an online fundraising page to promote your celebration and tell your family and friends a little bit about Toybox. Or simply include a personal note with your celebration invitations asking friends to support our work with a donation. Whatever your celebration, why not get in touch to tell us and make the street children part of your celebrations.
Thank you so much for considering an alternative giving method to help the street children.