Equipping the Church to make a difference in the lives of children in Latin America
Sunday For A Street Child 14th April 2013
We challenge you to give 10 minutes during your Sunday service to change the lives of street children. On 14th April 2013, churches across the UK will be joining together with Toybox to pray for street children in Latin America. We ask you to help us raise these children up to God on this special Sunday. Please view our short film resource here Sunday for a Street Child to play at your own service on 14th April.
Read more about Sunday For a Street Child 2013
- For more information and learn more about how your church can get involved, call Chrissie on 01908 360074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to download an A3 poster of Where we work
Would your church like to partner with us in helping the street children?
Toybox can help your church make a real difference to the lives of street children in Latin America. You could play a vital role in supporting, giving and prayer.
Your church could:
- Give a Sunday for a street child - register your interest
- Become a Child Sponsor, experiencing a close link with an individual and a project that makes a vital difference to street children
- Become a 'Best Friend' and enjoy a close link with a particular country and network
- Grow in faith and understanding of God's heart for the poor
- Engage with world mission and Latin America
- See the answers to your prayers
You can use this presentation to inform your Church about the work of Toybox: PowerPoint Presentation - includes notes for speakers.
Want to book a speaker?
The street children we work with have lives beyond our own experience, and a talk or presentation with the street children as a focus is of great interest to every congregation, young and old. Get in touch with Christine to arrange for a Toybox representative to come to your church. Email: email@example.com or call 0845 466 0010
If we can't, unfortunately, make your date, we also have a range of resources including a DVD, games for children, and activities for different audience types to make it easy for you to run your own presentation. Give us a call for more details.