Toybox wants to see a world with no street children – and we won’t stop until we do. We know that we can only do this with your support, so thank you for helping to change the world for street children.
We want you to feel comfortable and happy with your support of Toybox and so this is our promise, our commitment to you – that we will steward well the funds that you give us for the greatest benefit of street children and treat you and your personal information in a caring and professional way.
Your personal information:
- We will always process and store your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
- We will store your personal information securely and only use it for the purposes for which it was given to us – your support of street children.
- We have not and do not sell or otherwise share your data with any third party outside of our own rigorously assessed suppliers – and then only with regard to your support. These suppliers will then destroy this information once it has been used for the purpose Toybox stipulated.
- We will carefully research and train any third party working on our behalf to ensure that they are operating in a way that is appropriate and compassionate.
- We will disclose your data if required to by law.
For more information about your privacy and how you can access the information we store about you, go to Policies.
- We will use your donations carefully and responsibly in the best interests of the street children that we support.
- We will fundraise with transparency, minimising costs wherever possible.
- We will fundraise in line with the policies and requirements of the Fundraising Regulator.
- We do not engage in cold telephone calling and will only call people who already support our work.
- We will show you the difference that you have made.
- We will be honest in the stories we tell and how we tell them, without exaggeration.
- If you decide to discontinue your support we will respect this decision and take the necessary steps in line with your requirements.
To help us to keep this promise, please do keep us updated on any changes in your personal information. You can do this by emailing [email protected], by calling our Supporter Relations Department on 01908 360 080 or by writing to us at: Toybox, G4 Challenge House, Sherwood Drive, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP.
For more information on the Data Protection Act and your rights please visit the Information Commissioners Office website.